June’s own Nutri Bullet Recipe Diary.
Cup of Almond Milk
Fresh turmeric and ginger root about little finger nail
amount. Chopped
Qqtr teaspoon coconut oil (food grade of course)
Warmed this in the microwave to dissolve the solid coconut
oil
Let this cool a bit –
Mean time add to bullet cup:
1 small leaf of kale
1 small carrot chopped
1 mandarin skinned
Pour the Warmed milk mix into the bullet
Add some milled black pepper
And process.
Colour
comes out a lime green, its delicious and nutritious, anti inflammatory, immune
system boost :O)
Rinse utensils straight away as turmeric root stains and the
powder would. I would say the flavour
would be better with fresh turmeric root (but not tried it with dried turmeric)
it would probably depend on the quality and grade of the powdered turmeric used
I’d say (and how fresh it was)
I was so eager to consume I never thought to take a photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment